Odisha Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Panchayat Sahayak Application form: Recently, Panchayat Raj and drinking water department, Govt of Odisha issued a notice to Apply for Data entry operator (DEO) and Gram Panchayat extension officer (GPEO).
Therefore, @panchayat.odisha.gov.in invite 7100+ Posts for online posts. in this notification Candidates interested in this appointment can apply online for the Odisha Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022.
You read the Notification in full for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary, and How to apply After that apply with the required documents via the link provided below.
Interested Candidates Read The Full Notification Before Apply.
Odisha Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Data entry operator (DEO) and Gram Panchayat Extension Officer (GPEO)|
|Organization||Panchayat Raj and drinking water department, Govt of Odisha|
|Total Vacancy||7100+ Posts|
|Job Location||Odisha, India|
|Salary Scale||Rs.- 35,000/-|
|Other Govt. Job||Click Here|
Odisha Panchayat Sahayak Application form
|Who Can Apply?||All Odisha Candidates|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Jobs|
|Join with us||Telegram|
The Age limit for the Odisha Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022 is given below.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application fee for Odisha Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022 online.
Pay the fee through Online mode.
Total Posts for Data entry operator (DEO) and Gram Panchayat extension officer (GPEO).
District wise Post Vacancies
1. Angul District: 234 Posts Vacancy
2. Balasore District: 373 Posts Vacancy
3. Bargarh District: 266 Posts Vacancy
4. Bhadrak District: 226 Posts Vacancy
5. Bolangir District: 332 Posts Vacancy
6. Boudh District: 73 Posts Vacancy
7. Cuttack District: 388 Posts Vacancy
8. Deogarh District: 74 Posts Vacancy
9. Dhenkanal District: 221 Posts Vacancy
10. Gajapati District: 157 Posts Vacancy
11. Ganjam District: 526 Posts Vacancy
12. Jagatsinghpur District: 207 Posts Vacancy
13. Jajpur District: 322 Posts Vacancy
14. Jharsuguda District: 84 Posts Vacancy
15. Kalahandi District: 324 Posts Vacancy
16. Kandhamal District: 184 Posts Vacancy
17. Kendrapada District: 259 Posts Vacancy
18. Keonjhar District: 311 Posts Vacancy
19. Khordha District: 201 Posts Vacancy
20. Koraput District: 255 Posts Vacancy
21. Malkangiri District: 119 Posts Vacancy
22. Mayurbhanj District: 431 Posts Vacancy
23. Nabarangapur District: 200 Posts Vacancy
24. Nayagarh District: 203 Posts Vacancy
25. Nuapada District: 137 Posts Vacancy
26. Puri District: 280 Posts Vacancy
27. Rayagada District: 194 Posts Vacancy
28. Sambalpur District: 148 Posts Vacancy
29. Subarnapur District: 116 Posts Vacancy
30. Sundargarh District: 297 Posts Vacancy
Total Posts- 7,142 Posts.
For in Detail – See Notification.
|Starting Date to Online Apply||11 Nov 2022|
|Ending Date to Online Apply||10 Dec 2022|
|Ending Date to Application Submission||10 Dec 2022|
You Can Also Read:-
How to Apply for Odisha Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022?
Finally, how to apply? Arrived Soon. Whatever the case. interested people can apply for this job. But You also apply for the Odisha Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022 by following some steps through the link below. Odisha Panchayat Sahayak Application form Notification Check & Apply.
Apply Step by Step –
1. Firstly, just visit the official website @panchayat.odisha.gov.in. Odisha Panchayat Sahayak Application form Notification Check & Apply.
|To Download Official Notification|
|Online Apply||Click Here|